EXPLORE THE ANCIENT CITY OF ANGKOR
2days Tour (Silver Package)
265 USD for 2 people
What You Will Do
- Enjoy your first day tour of watching sunset at the top of Hindu and Buddhist temple in the form of a temple mountain
- Travel back in time and learn more about the Khmer Empire from a private tour guide
- Explore the world heritage temple of Angkor Wat and Bayon
- Visit the major temples of Angkor, including the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the celestial temple of Phimean Akas
- Discover where Angkor rulers would watch their returning armies at the Elephant Terrace
Enjoy your night at Siem Reap of having khmer tradditional food with Apsara dance show
- Escape from the city to discover Kulen Mountain and hike through stunning jungle terrain
- Swim in the most beautiful waterfalls in Cambodia
- Visit the big buddha
- Relaxing with 1 hour Khmer traditional massage
Our tour will make your 3days 2nights tour with no regret of experience and discover with Bayon complex, Ta Phrom,Angkor Wat,Phnom Bakheng,Apsara dance show,Phnom Kulen and Khmer tradditional massage
What's Includes: Transport ( Remork & Car),English tour guide,khmer massage
What's Excludes: Entrance fee,Food & Drinks,Personal expenses
24 USD per person
Learn the secrets of authentic Cambodian cuisine with local chefs in his half day cooking class before creating your own traditional and delicious Cambodian meal.
Morning Class Menu:
Cambodian Mango Salad –
Using fresh and light ingredients, this is a salad everyone will enjoy. A perfect tropical feast.
Fish Amok –
Amok is on every visitors 'must do' list. Cooked in a young coconut, Amok is a smooth curry that can be made with either fish, chicken, or tofu.
Sticky Rice Balls with Palm Sugar and Grated Young Coconut
Afternoon Class Menu:
Prahet Chien –
Minced fish on sugar cane
Cambodian Curry –
Unlike its Thai neighbor, Cambodian foods do not tend to be hot and spicy, relying instead on layers of fragrant spices.
Nom Tong Noun – Khmer brandy snaps
This delicious, slightly sweet treat is impossible to resist.
Siem Reap City Excursion
Full Day Tour
82 USD for 2 people
What You'll Do
- Spent your short holiday at the Angkor National Museum
- Discover Royal Places of Cambodian king
- Explore National Park and visit the famous place in religion called Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom.
- Discover Wat Thmei or The killing field
- Experience yourself of making pottery on a traditional potter-wheel.
This short day tour will take you to explore Angkor National Museum,Royal Places, National Park, Wat Thmei and Angkor Pottery.
What's Includes: Transport (Remork), Angkor National Museum ticket, Angkor Pottery
What's Excludes: Personal experience, Food & Drinks